We recently completed a contract in which we replaced the legacy wet film speed enforcement camera’s with newer technology digital safety cameras. We installed over 800 Safety Camera sites in London for Redspeed Int on behalf of TFL meeting all contract monthly milestones of 30 fully installed and commissioned sites per calendar month. Works included planning, NRSWA noticing, civil engineering works, lifting operations, electrical installation and certification to BS7671 and all in road detection equipment.
Since the delivery of the project, we have run a maintenance contract for these safety cameras, in which we carry out a variety of works such as the works listed below.
• Re-cut loops and Piezo sensors in the highway if for example the carriageway has been resurfaced.
• Refresh /Replace any faded or resurfaced over, secondary check marks
• Remove and replace any camera poles or cabinets that are damaged in road traffic accidents
• Installation of new ducting to allow for the safety camera sites to be upgraded when traffic signal junctions are upgraded to LED sites.
• Carry out electrical testing at safety camera sites.