Lochwynd is the UK & UAE distributor for the Australian born EzyLoop systems. This is a new, innovative, environmentally friendly system designed to be installed prior to final road surfacing, in order to save time and an overall cost reduction to the client.
Sub-Surface EzyLoops are electromagnetic traffic detection devices, that are pre-formed and encapsulated in a protective adhesive membrane so that they may be laid between the base course and final HRA surface as a single unit, at a depth between 40mm and 150mm, during construction or maintenance of the road surface.
EzyLoops incorporate a huge number of benefits for detection loop installation or replacement projects including:
- • No detrimental effects to the final HRA pavement integrity resulting in prolonged pavement life; furthermore, there are no reflective cracks or saw-cuts at the surface.
- • The self-adhesive thin profile enables their use at 40mm without saw-cutting under thin pavement layers. As a result the loops are traffic friendly during installation.
- • The EzyLoop installation process is rapid in comparison with traditional saw-cut loops, taking only a fraction of the time.
- • The EzyLoop is versatile and can be made into any shape or size that the client requires.
- • The product is delivered onsite in an easy to use roll, with peel-and-stick-down backing.
- • Clear visibility of the wire number and placement for on-site inspection and verification of correct configuration prior to reinstatement over the Loop.
- • Eco-friendly Inductive Loops Solution.